____________________________________
I googled myself yesterday. And man was I in shock to see the results. I saw a link of my secondary one gymnastics competition results. Some guy I can't remember. My friend's links. And I saw postings on my first blog guestbook. Its dodegy. Yikes.
Anyways, I have finally figured out how to set up the archives links. Never been happier to view my old entries. Its all bitter sweet.
Been reading my past blog entries long time ago. It is pretty upsetting. How I was. But im glad Ive moved away. And of course how silly I was, to like a person, who hahaha. does not feel that way. It was called empty hopes.
Sometimes we could not really regret the things weve done. Because we choose to be that way. The results could be consequences or lessons or experiences. =)
It is a sad thing that whenever my inspirations come, neither my book, paper or computer are around me. When I get home, the inspirations left me. Hopefully I could have a better memory.
Sometimes I blame it on my head concussion. Sometimes on situations or repression. Sometimes, I jsut have no answers for the memory loss. =)
Be happy. Its a virtue to achieve.